Tailin Grinding Wheels Nigeria
Tailin is the most popular manufacturing company for cutting and grinding wheels. It was established in the year 1970, with manufacturing plants established globally n USA, Europe, Asia and South East Asia. Tailin is popular for its Cutting & Grinding wheels which stand out in industrial consumable market for its highest quality, durability, reliability and competitive pricing.Tailin cutting and grinding wheel are manufactured precisely and with tight controlled process, due not only to the inherent safety risks of a spinning disc, but also the composition and uniformity required to prevent that wheel from exploding due to the high stresses produced on rotation.
Tailin Grinding Wheels supplies in Nigeria
Halowais are providing a complete abrasive product range of Tailin brand as a celebrated distributor and trader in Nigeria. Halowais offers the finest range of Grinding Wheels, Cutting Wheels, Abrasive Belts in Nigeria, Africa and Middle East.
Halowais have earned favourable reputation in the Nigeria market with Tailin quality products which encompass Sanding Disc, Grinding Wheels and Cutting Wheels. Our Tailin Grinding and cutting wheels are certified and better than the best. Our team of professionals strive hard to meet all the varied requirements of the clients and keep in regular touch with them, in order to understand all their needs and then offer them with efficient solutions.
Industries we serve in Nigeria
We cater Tailin Grinding wheels and cutting wheels to all major industries in Nigeria such as
- Steel & Iron Industry
- Ship Building & Marine Engineering Industry
- Mechanical Engineering Industry
- Iron Casting Industry
- Scaffolding Manufacturing Industry
- Form Works Industry
- Steel Body Building Industry
- Construction Industry and list goes on.
Various types of Tailin Grinding Wheels available
- Cutting Wheels – Cutting wheels also known as parting wheels, are self-sharpening wheels with radial fibres reinforcing them. Cutting wheels are often used in the construction industry for cutting reinforcement bars (rebar), bolting systems or anything that needs quick removal or trimming. Various Angle grinders and determined by their cutting discs. These cutting and grinding wheels are used on pneumatic mini cutter, angle grinder, circular saws, portable chop saws, sationary saws, high speed saws and street saws. Tailing grinding and cutting wheels are made from quality abrasive grains, consisting of unique weave of extra high tensile fiber glass reinforcing and specially formulated resin bonds. This helps them offer a reliable performance and safety strength.
- Offset Grinding Wheels - Offset Grinding wheels are self-sharpening to a small degree.Offset grinding wheels are often dressed and trued by the use of wheel or grinding dress to achieve its optimal use. When we say dressed and trued means removing the current layer of abrasive from the grinding wheel, so that a fresh and sharp surface is exposed to the work surface and making the grinding surface parallel to the grinding table. This helps the entire grinding wheel to be placed evenly and produce an accurate surface. Offset grinding wheels consists of a complete line of depressed center reinforced grinding wheel which can be used for all applications. TAILIN Depressed Center Grinding Wheels are formulated to deliver the highest productivity and performance. We offer international safety and quality standards with Grinding wheels.
- Flexible Offset Grinding Wheels - Flexible offset grinding wheels are semi-flexible type 27 depressed center grinding wheels that can be used for polishing, light weld grinding and de-scaling with right angle grinders. They are very efficient in removing stock quickly and give a smoothing finish. Flexible wheel will avoid operator fatigue usually due to vibration. Flexible offset grinding wheels are generally used for cutting applications made from Ferrous metals (steel, iron, welds), Stainless steel, alloy steels, Non-ferrous metals like (aluminum, copper, cast iron and stone) or Glass, and ceramic.
- Cut-Net Wheels - Cut net grinding wheels are derived from the raw material which comes from the reinforced glass fiber cloth. Cut-Net grinding wheels are easy to discharge materials removed from the working objects. The uniform distribution of grits of Cut-Net grinding wheels throughout the web allows grinding without generating heat and gives a constant finishing. Cut-Net gringing wheels are used for cutting non-metal and non-ferrous material such as FRP, wooden material and plastics.