Premium Hand Tools Nigeria
Hamad Al Owais Machinery Trading(HALOWAIS) is a 24 year old company that offers a wide range of Industrial Hardware and Consumables with broad sales network in Middle East & Africa.
Over the years, Hamad Al Owais has fruitfully launched and handled a wide range of products through its strong Customer network. At HAO, Quality is at the peak.
Halawais offer skilled professionals all over the world along with a wide range of powerful tools for use in the any kind of harshest conditions. And in doing this, Halowais follow the vision of a cordless jobsite which meets the utmost expectations in terms of power, quality and reliability. Being an all-rounder, Halowais not only deals in power tools for all common applications, but we also meet more specialised requirements with its proficient products and system solutions.
Premium Hand tools supplied in Nigeria by Halowais
- Angle Grinders
- Best Cutting Disc
- Best Grinding Disc
- Best Hand Tools
- Metabo Drills
- Metabo Hammers
- Egamaster Hand Tools
- Metabo Power Tools
- Premium Hand Tools
- Tailin Cutting Wheels
- Tailin Grinding Wheels
- Uncoated Abrasives
Premium Metabo Power Tools
The name Metabo is derived from the first hand-held metal drill constructed in 1923 by Albrecht Schnizler . Today, the company employs almost 2,000 people out of which 1,200 are from Nürtingen, Germany. 25 subsidiaries and many more than 100 agencies guarantees that Metabo's premium solutions reaches in almost all countries.
Metabo’s on site customer service ensures that you can test and procure the accurate machine for your application from the very start. In a situation of any defects or wear and tear, the exceptionally fast spare part and repair service helps to minimise the unnecessary downtime so you can resume work as fast as possible.
Premium PLARAD hand tools
Plarad brand today has become an affix staple in the global bolting industry owing to its innovative products and ideas it symbolizes.
Plarad Hand tool Products include:
- Electric Nutrunner
- Battery Nutrunner
- Pneumatic Nutrunner
- Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Electric Hydraulic Power Packs
- Pneumatic Hydraulic Power Packs
- Measurement & Testing
- Manual Torque Multiplier
Skill Competence through experience
1962 Foundation of the company
1964 Serial production for the automobile industry
1968 Torque multiplier with planetary gear
1972 Hydraulic bolting tools
1980 Electric and pneumatic nutrunners
1982 Hydraulic tensioners
1990 Innovative measuring technology
2001 Quality management according to ISO 9001
2002 Automatic power packs with microprocessor technology
2005 Documentation of bolt joints
2007 Expansion of the administration building
2008 Formation of the first foreign subsidiaries
2009 TOP 100 Innovation Award
2012 Plarad – 50 years‘ anniversary
2013 New construction of the administration and production building
2014 Abt. 150 employees in total
2015 New product generation: Electric nutrunner DE1
2016 Tensioner, Torque Control
2017 Electric nutrunner DE1plus, Battery nutrunner DA2
2018 Plarad Service-Mobil – Plarad on-site service
2019 Electric nutrunner DE1-docu & DE1plus-docu
2019 Battery nutrunner DE2-docu
Premium EGA MASTER Hand tools
EGA Master is a manufacturer of High Quality industrial tools located in the Ba EGA Master, a producer of High Quality specialized industrial solutions and offerings; the broadest range for the largely challenging industries such as oil & gas, mining, aerospace, automotive or civil engineering.
The EGA Master has been labelled as one of the topmost 100 Spanish brands, becoming the first company to enter the prestigious Leading Brands of Spain Forum.
EGA MASTER has ISO 9001 and ISO14001 certificates among many others and all of EGA Master tools are covered against any manufacturing defects or wear and tear with a life-time warranty .
NON-SPARKING TOOLS - ATEX PHONE - VDE TOOLS - INSULATED TOOLS
- Electrician Tools
- Gear Pullers
- Adjustable Wrenches
- Socket Wrenches
- Pneumatic Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Files, Rasps & Punches
- Pipe and Plumbing Tools
- Stainless Steel Tools
- Inox (Stainless Steel) Tools
- Drain Cleaning And Inspection
- Piping Machines
- Tools For Copper
- Tools For Wood
- Hammers & Picks
- Ega tronik Electronic Devices
- Measuring And Detection
- Ega lux Lighting
- Tools for underwater use
- Tool Control System
- Anti-Drop Tools
- 1000V Insulated Non-sparking
- Non Sparking ATEX / IECEX
- Intrinsic Safety ATEX / IECEX
- Non Magnetic Titanium
- Esd Electro Static Discharge
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Point Of Sale Displays
- Promotional Items
Premium TAILIN cutting & grinding wheels & Abrasives
Tailin established in 1970; is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Cutting & Grinding discs. It has manufacturing plants spread widely in countries like USA, Europe, Asia and South East Asia.
Tailin’s Cutting & Grinding products are famous for its highest Quality, Durability, Reliability and competitive Pricing too.
Tailin supply its products to all major industries such as Steel & Iron Industry, Ship Building & Marine Engineering Industry, Mechanical Engineering Industry, Iron Casting Industry, Scaffolding Manufacturing Industry, Form works Industry, Steel Body Building Industry, Construction Industry and many more.
Premium Zinga Galvanising system
- Uses: ZINGA is notably used as a primer and/or as a finishing coating for protection against corrosion of metallic structures. It’s also used for maintaining and repairing electrified, zinc-sprayed or zinganised structures.
- Appearance/Composition: ZINGA is a lone-pack compound containing 96 % of electrolytic zinc dust (pure to 99.995 %). The coating also comprises of synthetic resins, pigments and solvents. ZINGA is very pure to the extent that it contains no lead or cadmium, nor does it contain toluene, xylene, benzene, methylene chloride, nor methyl-ethyl-ketone (M.E.K.).
- Handling: As per European standards ZINGA is not hazardous. Still the manufacturer advises that the usual safety precautions for paint work should be taken.
- Drying Time: ZINGA is touch-dry and dust-free in just about 10 minutes, though it does depends upon the atmospheric conditions and the drying process. After approximately 48 hours , ZINGA is mechanically cured and it continues to harden further when exposed to humidity and indirect sunshine .
- ZINGA: Active protection and Passive protection
ZINGA shields against rust in two ways:
– Active protection :galvanic protection (cathodic/sacrificial)
ZINGA provides excellent cathodic protection to steel as it has 96 % of zinc (pure to 99.995 %) in its dry film. Different testssuch as 3000 hours salt-spray test, mine water test, General Motors cycling test confirmed that the zinc in ZINGA sacrifices itself, protecting the metal surface in a enhanced way than hot-dip galvanising.
– Passive protection :protection by means of a barrier (zinc oxides/binder)
When the ZINGA oxidises, a layer of zinc salts slowly builds up on the ZINGA surface, providing a barrier protection. Next to this, a supplementary barrier protection is provided by the binder in ZINGA that reduces the disintegration of the zinc. ZINGA unites the galvanic characteristics of a zinc coating with the barrier protection of a paint.
Benefits of Zinga
- ZINGA is safe and easy to use. It can be applied by spraying, by brush/roll or by immersion and is also available in spray cans.
- ZINGA can be applied in a workshop, and also on site.
- You can use ZINGA to recoat existing hot-dip galvanising to renew the cathodic protection.
- ZINGA can be applied on mildly rusty surfaces which have been degreased.
- Existing coatings of ZINGA can be covered again with a new ZINGA layer
- ZINGA is an excellent primer when a topcoat is needed.
- ZINGA forms a barrier with a high resistance to mechanical abrasion majorly due to its flexibility.
- Adhesion tests have demonstrated that ZINGA has an excellent adhesion on steel. ZINGA will not peel off, nor will it allow creeping rust.
ZINGA CAN BE EASILY RECHARGED
Every new coating of ZINGA blends flawlessly with the previous one. All additional layers will add on to blend to one single ZINGA layer. Touch up can be held at any time with a minimal cost. Excitingly the old ZINGA layer need not be removed before re-coating with ZINGA.